The Pannonius Fellowship Program is a 5-month, full-time transatlantic fellowship opportunity for young leaders and scholars from the U.S. and Hungary. This fellowship serves to inspire and equip young leaders and scholars on both sides of the Atlantic with a fully funded research and study abroad experience. The program staff supports the fellows by providing orientation sessions, an ongoing platform to exchange ideas at bi-monthly meetings, as well as a continuous mentoring process. The forum and network for leaders in Hungary and America will work to provide lasting bridges between the two countries.
Key Fellowship Elements:
- 5 month research and study abroad experience in the U.S. (for Hungarians) or Hungary (for Americans) where fellows can grow at the host institution (think tank, NGO, academic institution, congressional or parliamentary office, or company) within their own academic or professional fields and build important networks;
- Regular meetings with respected scholars and business leaders allowing the fellows to refine their leadership skills, advance their professional development, and deepen their economic, political, and cultural understanding of Central Europe and the United States;
- Mentoring opportunity for fellows to help in setting their own realistic personal goals and develop strong personal connections with key individuals in their respective profession or field of study; and
- Monthly stipend to cover living, housing, educational and travel costs during their stay in the U.S. or Hungary.
- JUNIOR FELLOWS: Graduate students or young professionals who have demonstrated leadership potential or scholarly achievement
- SENIOR FELLOWS: Mid-career professionals or scholars in various occupations or fields of research
This fellowship is made possible thanks to the generous support of