Applications are now closed.
Complete your application by June 10:
1. Fill out the application form here
2. Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
– English language C.V. (with GPA for the previous 2 semesters/academic terms)
– Personal Written Statement in English (max 700 words)
– One (1) Letter of Recommendation or two (2) References (with relevant contact information)
*Prospective participants will be contacted for an interview.
The CSS admissions committee will assess the following aspects in making its decision:
- Age and station: college/university students, recent graduates, and young professionals
- Likelihood of contributing to local society in the future
- Demonstrated leadership potential (volunteerism, civic engagement)
- Presentation and communication skills
- Academic achievement
- Commitment to attend the entire conference and complete the required readings
*CSS will place special attention on the quality of the Personal Written Statement and personal interview.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, THE TIMELINE HAS BEEN UPDATED AS FOLLOWS:
June 10: Application Deadline
June 11-20: Applicant interviews
June 24: Applicants notified of admission decision.
June 26: Participants announced for 2013 Summer Leadership Academy
Emese Böröcz at email@example.com.