Application deadline is June 10.
Complete your application by June 10:
1. Fill out the application form here
2. Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- English language C.V. (with GPA for the previous 2 semesters/academic terms)
- Personal Written Statement in English (max 700 words)
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation or two (2) References (with relevant contact information)
*Prospective participants will be contacted for an interview.
The CSS admissions committee will assess the following aspects in making its decision:
- Age and station: college/university students, recent graduates, and young professionals
- Likelihood of contributing to local society in the future
- Demonstrated leadership potential (volunteerism, civic engagement)
- Presentation and communication skills
- Academic achievement
- Commitment to attend the entire conference and complete the required readings
*CSS will place special attention on the quality of the Personal Written Statement and personal interview.
June 10: Application Deadline
June 11-15: Applicant interviews
June 17: Applications notified of admission decision.
June 21: Participants announced for 2013 Summer Leadership Academy
Emese Böröcz at email@example.com.